I am a beekeeper and picked up some bad bacteria from new clotes i bought i recon. I know bees basicly use propolis to disinfect anything. I use it disolved in alcohol for my bees to prep their new equipment. Would that maybe e helpfull as a desinfectant for the bad bacteria? Can you think up a form that might be more liky to be helpfull? I dont know what else to disolve propolis in other than alcohol, on wood the alcohol vaporises and the bees are left with just the effect of the propolis itself, would there be a way to use it under armpits without the killing effect of alcohol. Ut with the maybe the benificiary effect of the propolis? Anyone?