Q&ACategory: QuestionsSpironolactone
Anonymous asked 5 years ago
I also want to try the Spironolactone. I have an appointment with a GP next week and I'm hoping they'll consider prescribing it to me, so that I can at least try it. I heard also that endocrinologists are the ones who can prescribe it but you have to do blood tests (like potassium,etc.). Crossing my fingers!